Hi. I'm a CS graduate, wanting to research on technology with social implication. Four keywords of interest are:
- Mobile — Mobile provides an accessible gateway to the human life.
- Social — Build a great community, rather than technology for a sole person.
- Realtime — Interaction is an art of the time.
- HCI — The area of research.
Mobile & Backend Developer (Intern), Elice
June/2016 - present - Daejeon, KR
- Led the design & development of the company's first mobile application.
- Maintained development env. bootstrapping tool built upon Docker.
- Avocado — Family meal-planning for the Diabetes.
MSR Design Expo Video Slides
- Hangtag — BLE Hanger for the seamless shopping experience.
- HillGt — Eavesdropping user availability using smartphone sensors.
- HEBA — GPS-based activity-sharing social network.
- Doflamingo — A light weight monitoring tool for Kafka.
- Colorful History — Chrome history visualizer.
2017 B.Sc. in Computer Science, KAIST, Daejeon, KR
- Graduated with 198 credits. Advanced Major on CS.
- Conducted two URPs on ML; took the 3rd place on the Fifth Dialog State Tracking Challenge.
2013 Korea Science Academy, Busan, KR
- 2nd place, 11th Korea Young Physicists' Tournament, 2012
- Built SVM based Posture Correcting System using Kinect
Python, Docker, Android, React Native, Redux, Git, LaTeX
Last updated: Feb 26, 2017